We provide all kind of outpatient psychiatric consultation. We have the best doctors of this country in our reach.
We provide behavioral therapy for those who are suffering with different kind of behavioral problems.
Our treatment service:
- Detoxification is the first step of our treatment for drug addicted patients. All our clients will enter through detoxification process. Where they will go through medical examination, urine analysis to determine substance abused. Detoxification will require a period of 5 day to 4 weeks depending on individual patient’s circumstances.
- At the same time the patient has to go through other medical tests for determining any other diseases or medical problem.
- If any other diseases are found then we arrange consultation with relative and respective consultant.
- Individual and group therapy.
- Psychiatric evaluation and management.
- Education regarding the adverse effect of drug abuse at deferent system of human bodies.
- Spiritual counseling.
- Monthly religious program.
- Outing facilities, two days in a week.
- Physical exercise.
- Meditation and yoga.
- Indoor gaming facilities.
- Grooming supportive group meeting.
- Nutritional counseling.
- Therapeutic massage.
- Planning for relapse prevention.
After 4 months residential rehabilitation treatment, there is also a follow up program for two months known as Safe House is offered as well. Our patient learns how to deal with their emotions without the help of any mind-altering substance. Their self-esteem will grow with time as will their trust in the program of recovery. This will ultimately help them to restore their faith and hope in themselves to live a better and healthy life. All in all our patients will rise up on their feet once again and resume their journey towards light, hope and prosperity
Beacon point treatment module
Mental health is a global problem and ranks fourth in the list of top 10 deadly diseases. Although the number of people suffering from mental illness is rising in Bangladesh, their proper medical care is being hindered as the mental health sector has been confronted with myriad of problems including acute shortage of skilled manpower and resources. A significant number of adult people of the country suffer from any form of Mental Illness. A new survey of the NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) reveals that about 31 % adult people of the country is suffering from any form of Mental Illness, which is almost double than the previous survey conducted in 2005. It is an unpalatable reality that a person with mental disorders is looked upon as a burden on the family and the society. He or she is treated shabbily and becomes victim of torture, harassment, neglect and scorn in the family and everywhere he/she goes. It is very unfortunate that these people are bearing the brunt of the malady they are not responsible for. A little bit of sympathy that can be a solace for them is a rare thing for them.
After Care Services
Most of the people think that after staying in a rehabilitation center for a certain period of time treatment is over and the person is cured. But this is totally wrong. The treatment of Drug addiction or Mental illness is a lifetime process where the patient must follow certain things and their families have a very important role in this process. For that reason we have developed a total guideline for a client and his/her family. We call it The After-Care.